Monday, November 2, 2009

summer girl


Even though it wasn't that long ago, I miss summer! I'm a florida girl so warm weather is just in my blood.. since moving up here everyone has always made fun of me because I am always just so cold. I bundle up for a snow storm when it's like only 50. I can't stand it though, call me crazy but I hate waking up in the morning, seeing snow on the ground because I know I have to help shovel the driveway. Shoveling isn't the part that bothers me, it's about how freaking numb I get from being out in the ice. I hate the snow, although I have tried skiing and snowboarding at Roundtop, loved it, but not for me I'd rather be skimboarding or surfing. I would rather be in sweltering hott heat, like when I went out west to Las Vegas and death valley one summer it was 110! That was perfectly fine with me...but 60 and below...no way hate it. I'm weird like that.There always seems like there is more to do during the summer. In the winter, I never feel like doing anything. I go to the gym and run and sit in the hot tub but thats boring I'd rather be out in the sun doing things outside! Ugh I miss summertime and cannot wait til it's time to transfer to back to southern florida!

0 comments: