Sunday, November 22, 2009

Next Friday!

Next Friday is BLACK FRIDAY and I am so excited. Rosalia, Katie and I are going shopping! Well me and Katie got a little shopping done last Friday up near Philly, but Rosalia had to go into work at three. We're planning to get up around 4 on Friday morning to get out early.I hate hate hate crowds and Black Friday is the only day I won't complain about standing around in lines, esp if I have a good deal. I just hope I wont be TOO worn out to shop. I've been working since Thursday now and wont have a day off until Tuesday night then it's back to work 11-7 Wednesday night, Come home at 8 am Thursday morning, (Thanksgiving) then back to work at 3 on Thanksgiving! Ah, so I won't be going to Philadelphia this year to see some Kennedy's for our feast. I love the food my family makes. Hopefully the turkey we're having at work is good! Then shopping, yayyyy.

0 comments: