Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday ...

So Thursday I had to work til 11, and my friends Katie and Rosalia wanted to go to the outlets as soon as I got off work! I agreed (ugh) and met them at my house when I got off work. After I had showered I was ready to go. We drove up to the outlets and waitied in traffic....it was kinda fun though because we saw a lot of crazy people. We had to park pretty far away, and it was freeeezing. So finally we got to Coach. OMG it was ridic, we had to wait to get in the store and had to wait to look at a damn shelf of purses it was madness. I wanted a coach purse but I got so impatient from trying to even look at bags I gave up :( After Rosalia & Katie got purses we went to Polo and some jewlery stores. Then we decided to go to walmart. I got a really nice printer and that made me happy it wasn't too busy. I wanted a new digital camera, but the line was sooo long!! I was not gonna wait for that. Then we went to park city when it opened and got some make up at sephora, went to VS, BEBE, and A&F. I got some sweet stuff. Then we went all the way to Ephrata for some more shopping. I didn't get home til like 10 Friday morning and had to take my brother to basketball at 11. What a long day. I hate black friday

0 comments: