Monday, November 2, 2009

cleaning out my closet!


So I have a pretty big closet, and it gets very messy due to the fact I take advantage of how much room I have for "junk" so anytime I clean, I throw all my crap in my closet and my actual room looks spic & span. So I have a lot of clothing that is sitting in my closet because it doesn't fit or it's outdated or I just simply lost interest in wearing/using it. My little brother has been selling his video games and old nintendo game systems and games for money on Ebay. I use to think Ebay was sort of lame and untrusting, I never knew you would get what you pay for. Yet, Ben uses all the money he gets from old games to buy new games, or have that money be generated into cash from his pay pal account! I got a good idea to start selling some clothing, field hockey equiptment, bags, luggage, shoes, formal dresses and things that I have accumilated over the years and don't need any longer. Some of these things are worth some good money still and I hate for them to just sit around not being used. So why not sell them?! Hope it's successful! :-)

0 comments: