Monday, November 2, 2009

Jas & Jen wed in Vermont



So my oldest brother, Jason, finally got married after dating his wife, Jen, for close to 9 years. My brother Jason was in the Navy as a Nuc Engineer for about 6 years. He went in right after high school, turning down a full ride to Flagler! After the Navy he moved from Florida to San Diego, Calif. and he attended San Diego state to finish off his Engineering career. Finally after those 8 1/2 years he's been out in Cali, him and Jen got married in Vermont the beginning of October in Burlington, Vermont. Why Vermont? Well that's where Jen's from. Trust me I would have loved to have another visit out to their home on the beautiful beach in Diego, but the wedding was very pretty in Vermont. Although it was ten times colder there than it was here, there was a lot to do! When we got to the moutain top resort there was horsbackriding! Archery, lots of great food, a lot of jason's friends that most of them the last time they saw me I was in diapers. It was really cool for me and my three brothers to be together at once because it's not too often that happens! Max lives in New Orleans! My second oldest brother so were almost never in the same place at the same time! Now I have a sister in law though :-) She's a marine biologist and works with Daulphins and Sharks. I'm really excitied to see when I will become an Aunt!

Vermont! That's Lake Champlain behind me.

0 comments: