Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I had one scary night!

Okay, so for the past two weeks my dad has been warning me to be careful driving (since I drive everywhere!) because around this time people get crazy! Anyway, on to my story.. It was Tuesday night around 5 but it was already really dark. I was on my way to Dallastown to pick up my little brother, Ben, from basketball practice. It's about 15 minutes to get there when you take back roads and I had time to kill so I figured why not. I was driving along and I came up to an old small car that was going well below the speed limit (40) so I stayed back for a little bit to see if they would speed up or pull over knowing they had someone behind them. Well we were still driving and I was about 2 car lengths away and we were going up a gradual hill when the car started to put on the breaks? I thought is this person drunk? what the hell is going on here? So getting impatient I layed my hand on the horn and they came to a COMPLETE stop...We were at a small intersection when they had stopped and the car parked in the middle of the three way blocking me from all three directions. Confused and scared I grabbed my cell phone in case I reaaaally needed it. I had my hand on the gear ready to reverse in case something went wrong. I thought this guy was just being a total jerk until he whipped out of his car threw his cell phone in his car and came running over to my car. I was shaking like a leaf I literally had not been so scared in my life! I locked my car doors and was ready to back out when he got in my way and I would have hit him if I moved. He started yelling profanity's and his spit was on my window. This dude was literally like 6 3 easily. I was soooooooo scared. I kept yelling go away a million times I was so scared he called me all sorts of nasty names. A car was pulling up to the intersection and he went back to his car cursing the whole way. I was shaking so bad as I sped off in a different direction. I called my dad the minute I drove off. It's a shame I didn't get his plates. It was definitely the scariest experience of my life . :(

0 comments: