Monday, November 2, 2009

i <3 suprises

Last Sunday my boyfriend, Jared and I got into a fight! I don't exactly remember what we were fighting about, but fighting is never good and we...well I went to bed before it was settled. I woke up Monday morning with a text that said "go outside to your car when you wake up!" I was half asleep and honestly didn't know why exactly I got up sooo early on a Monday morning when my first class isn't til 2. Confused I walked downstairs, my Dad was suprised I was up, He said it might rain soon and I better go check my car. Check my car?! Why? So I continued outside to the driveway when I was suprised with a dozen pink roses and car paint on my car saying "I love you" and "You're my sweetheart" with a note. :-) It was a really nice suprise because I wasn't expecting it since he had done it at 2a.m. ! Plus, he has a limited liscense since he lost his and can only drive to school and work so it was a shock he drove from West York all the way to Dallastown to bring me such a cute suprise :-) It was a perfect way to start off my week for sure.

0 comments: