Sunday, September 20, 2009

York Fair!

Yes, believe it I went to the fair for the first time this year. I have been living up here for close to seven years now and I had never gone to the fair. In Florida, I always went to the South Florida fair and it was a huge deal, we got off school for two days! So I guess I got too stubborn and wouldn't wanna see anything less than amazing. I know a lot of people that complain about how boring the York Fair is, but it wasn't that bad. (let's not forget it was my first time!) On student night I went with my Boyfriend, Jared, Adam, Kayte, Tori, Ethan and Leanna. It was pretty fun because I saw so many people there I knew! I really liked watching the sarcastic clown make fun of people when they walked by. Although I had to leave early Tuesday night to pick up my Daddy at BWI. I went back tonight with my Boyfriend and Kayte and Adam. It wasn't as crowded this time, so that was nice, I hate crowds! We played a couple games of "I got it!"..which I had never played before but my first game I won! Then Jared bought me cotton candy and we got these huge cookies! We also ate food at this one stand, which I don't remember the name, had good food. So anyway, my experience at the York Fair was pretty cool. We had to leave early again though, Jared and I had to watch our show, Tool Academy!(Plus, I was freezing!) It's a funny show you should watch it.

0 comments: