Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hero's don't have to wear capes...

This guy just may be my number one hero. He has been with me my entire life. He has never let me down. He has always taught me to learn from my mistakes. He is my Daddy! Jerry F. Kennedy. I've been sitting on the computer now for about forty-five minutes. I've been thinking, what should I write about? I have been trying to write about other topics, but I'm just having one of those days where I don't know what exactly to write about. So I figured what would be better than writing about my hero? Everyone has one. Role models, hero, it's all the same. Anyway, my Hero is my Dad. Not only because he is my Dad, but he is the main man I can talk to about anything! Even if he has to listen to me talk about gossip, girls, and all that good stuff, (which he is still foregin to him, considering I am the only girl out of his four kids)he still gives me a good ear. This is why I love him. My Dad has never yelled at me, no, never been really angry with me. Not that I'm goody-two-shoes, but every time I have ever messed up, and I mean really messed up, he is Mr. Popular for...lectures! Yeah, most of my friends always say "I'd rather just get yelled at and get it over with". Well, that has not been the case for me. When I get into trouble, such as when I have disappointed my Dad (which is probably the worst feeling in the world). He doesn't just snap at me and start yelling, he takes time to think about what I've done (making me sweat it out!) and then he will give me the lecture. I must admit, I have learned a lot of valuable lessons from his lectures. This is why I look up to my Dad so much and he will always be my number one Hero.

0 comments: