Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tati Loves to Tan!


Yep, it's true. I fake bake, and I LOVE IT. Lots of people are against tanning, for lots of reasons which I can understand, so I am not trying to make anyone tan or anything. I know a lot of people are rude and say you'll get skin cancer or your skin will age quickly and all this other stuff, I understand that, but lots of people are different. I grew up in South Florida literally right across from Red Reef Beach. The weather there never dropped below the 70's, I was very active and always on the beach. I was always tan as a child, year round, so I figure if I wouldn't have moved from Florida to Pennsylvania, I'd still be tanning year round anyway? So yes, I'm aware of the chances of getting skin cancer and all that stuff but one thing you got to take into consideration is I don't burn. People who more are 3 out of 4 times more likely to get a type of skin cancer. (I did a whole research project on sunshine/tanning my senior year). I check my body and I see a dermatologist every couple of months (who hates me by the way, because she knows I love to tan!) So get to know the facts! Don't judge me 'cus I fake bake, I like it :) Tanning is relaxing and peaceful. I also like my appearance better when I have a sun kissed glow! Most importantly, I tan at Baja Beach Tanning club and proudly have been a member there for 2 1/2 years! The atmosphere is amazing, what a great place to tan!

0 comments: