Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CSI: Miami <3



I love CSI: Miami. It's on A&E almost everyday at 11am and 5pm. Monday's it on at 9. I love CSI: Miami because it's all about detectives and forensic scientist's solving crimes and throwin' bad guys in jail. They make it look SO cool on TV, but I really know it's not like that. I just really think that stuff is interesting to watch. I like watching the types of crimes that go on. Drug trafficking, murder, rape, and domestic violence. It's interesting to see the types of stuff they use to crack cases. Also, you get to see lots of scenic views of the beautiful South Florida, Miami-Dade county, which is close to my hometown! They have other shows I enjoy watching like; CSI: New York, Law & Order, Criminal Minds and Crime Investigations (like the First 48). I always make my boyfriend watch an episode with me if we have nothing else to do and he hates Horatio Kane! (The lead Miami-Dade Detective). Who is my favorite because he always catches who is lying. Anyway, it's always a good day when there is a random CSI:Miami marathon and I get to lay on the couch and watch it all day :)

0 comments: